Co2 Tank Anti-Siphon Tube Kit
1. Screw Co2 valve all the way into your guns ASA Adapter.
2. Mark on Co2 valve to indicate which end is up.
3. Remove Co2 valve from guns ASA Adapter.
4. Remove center bottom Co2 valve screw.
5. Install Anti-Siphon Tube Kit.
6. Bend tube upwards towards the indicated mark about 1.5" from the end (for 20oz tank) (less for thinner tanks).
7. Apply Red Loc-Tite thread sealant to Co2 valve threads.
8. Install the Co2 valve into your tank.
9. The top (indicated on Co2 valve in step 2 should always face upwards when installed on your guns ASA. This will prevent your gun from allowing liquid Co2 into your gun during normal firing position.
** Only fits 1/8 NPT threaded Co2 valves.
** NOTE: Should be installed by a professional and knowledgeable air smith.