Contour Camera Barrel Screw Mount - Black
This device allows you to quickly and securely mount a compatible camera onto your paintball marker's barrel. You can then capture the exact same viewpoint of the action as seen by your marker. The mount can be positioned at any angle, typically either straight upwards or upside-down, depending on the abilities of your camera hardware.
This product is based on the previous barrel mounting system, except this "screw mount" version is designed to use any camera with a standard 1/4-20 threaded screw to attach. This includes the Contour Roam camera, Contour waterproof cases, GoPro camera with screw mount (not included), Veho Drift HD cameras, Muvi camera, Optrix phone case with screw mount (not included), and ANY other camera with a compatible 1/4-20 threaded mount.
Note: owners of a ContourHD, ContourGPS, or Contour+ camera will need a Contour rail barrel mount instead.
This item is compatible with virtually all barrels using a typical "straight" shape. The only main exception is the Tippmann Flatline series of barrels.
- Secure mount onto any barrel with at least one inch of straight space for clamping.
- Adjusts to fit any barrel with diameter between 0.5-1.1 inches or 13-28 centimeters.
- Compatible with paintball markers, airsoft equipment, firearms, or any device using a forward-pointing attachment point.
- Metal construction with rubber-backed surfaces to ensure your equipment won't become scratched.
- Noise-dampening rubber connection points.
- Recommended use with an o-ring on your paintball barrel threads, to guard against unscrewing (o-ring included).
- Compatible with any camera utilising a 1/4-20 threaded screw connection (screw included).
- Machined from solid billet aluminum 6061-T6 and plated with type-2 anodizing with a blasted finish.
Included in the package:
- Mounting system and all included hardware
- Replacement barrel o-ring for paintball applications
- Installation instructions