Nummech Empire AXE VL Trigger Frame Upgrade - Polished Black
Build upon the design of our Mini VL frame, this Axe version carries virtually all of the same features built for the Axe platform. Nummech has spent a lot of time creating ergonomic enhancements for Minis and Axes, but players have asked for even more options for customization. To fulfill this goal we've created an upgrade for the largest component of the marker: the frame. The factory frame layout was rebuilt from the ground-up, and the resulting upgrade VL frame is a vast departure from the stock parts. The largest change is the holding angle, which mimics the standard 72 degree angle found on many other markers. Complementing the ergonomics is an enhanced palm shape and trigger transition, along with significant internal changes that make installation easier than the factory parts.
The altered frame shape required a redesigned air chamber system; the marker's bottom air tube is now an integral component of the frame itself. The VL frame also features a self-adjusting bottomline air connection that removes much of the guesswork of the stock air tubes. This system is so simple that we now use it in the Nummech Mini/Axe drop forwards too.
- Drop-in upgrade that requires no marker modifications
- Re-use your existing trigger, foregrip, grips, and bolt quick-release button (compatible with virtually all Axe parts)
- Adjustable trigger pull weight; removable frame magnet
- Enhanced frame ergonomics (frame angle, palm shape, trigger landing, trigger guard grip)
- Reduced cross-section between the trigger and thumb-webbing area
- Integrated snatchgrip
- Concealed frame screws
- Modified trigger guard grip
- Integrated bottom air chamber
- Redesigned "spring-loaded" bottomline air connection
- Machined from solid billet aluminum 7075-T651 and plated with type-2 anodizing.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
Included in the package:
- Axe VL frame with spring-loaded bottomline air connection
- Replacement screws (some stock hardware will be re-used)
- Installation instructions