Nummech Empire MINI VL Trigger Frame Upgrade - Dust Black
Nummech has spent a lot of time creating ergonomic enhancements for Minis, but players have asked for even more options for customization. To fulfill this goal we've created an upgrade for the largest component of the marker: the frame. The factory frame layout was rebuilt from the ground-up, and the resulting upgrade VL frame is a vast departure from the stock parts. The largest change is the holding angle, which mimics the standard 72 degree angle found on many other markers. Complementing the ergonomics is an enhanced palm shape and trigger transition, along with significant internal changes that make installation easier than the factory parts.
The altered frame shape required a redesigned air chamber system; the marker's bottom air tube is now an integral component of the frame itself. The VL frame also features a self-adjusting bottomline air connection that removes much of the guesswork of the stock air tubes. This system is so simple that we now use it in the Nummech Mini/Axe drop forwards too.
- Drop-in upgrade that requires no marker modifications
- Re-use your existing trigger, foregrip, and grips (compatible with virtually all Mini parts)
- Currently not compatible with triggers that require a spring pin
- Adjustable trigger pull weight; removable frame magnet
- Enhanced frame ergonomics (frame angle, palm shape, trigger landing)
- Integrated snatchgrip
- Concealed rear frame screw
- Modified trigger guard
- Integrated bottom air chamber
- Redesigned "spring-loaded" bottomline air connection
- Machined from solid billet aluminum 7075-T651 and plated with type-2 anodizing.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Included in the package:
- Invert Mini VL frame with spring-loaded bottomline air connection
- Replacement screws (some stock hardware will be re-used)
- Installation instructions