Nummech Tippmann X7 Phenom Gas Thru On/Off ASA with Bleed - Dust Black
The Tippmann X7 Gas Thru On/Off ASA with Bleed replaces the stock air source adapter (ASA) and allows you to quickly and easily pressurize your X7 Phenom with the twist of a knob. Installing and removing your tank instantly becomes easier since you no longer need to "fight" the air pressure inside the stock ASA. This means less wear on both your tank o-ring and the tank threads themselves. The shutoff valve will also automatically degas your marker while disengaging the tank.
- Compatible with any X7 Phenom marker.
- Compatible with any screw-in CO2 or high pressure air tank.
- Integrated shutoff knob allows you to easily pressurize your marker without removing the tank.
- Knurled knob handle can be operated with or without gloves.
- Automatic air bleed when degassing the marker.
- Positions the tank at an optimal flat angle for better stability.
- Spare o-rings included.
- Machined from solid billet aluminum 6061-T6 and plated with type-2 anodizing.
- Lifetime limited warranty included.