Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical Paintball Gun - Black
Tippmann listened to players who wanted a mechanical version of their breakthrough Phenom marker. For those who want to keep things simple there is the Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical Paintball Marker. The X7 Phenom Mechanical is nearly 3 inches shorter than the original X7, yet still accepts more than 20 of the X7’s existing mods and upgrades. The fore grip and magazine can be swapped out to provide a custom look that is unique to your marker. A redesigned cyclone feed is integrated directly into the marker and feeds up to 15 balls per second, so there’s never the need to purchase a separate hopper or replace batteries. The offset, low-profile hopper also provides a clear line of sight, and allows for mounting a scope or other accessories on the included rail systems.
The Tippmann X7 Phenom Mechanical uses the proven FlexValve to provide increased gas efficiency and its Spool Valve design significantly reduces kick, resulting in improved performance and better accuracy. This means less time off the field, and more time playing. The X7 Phenom Mechanical is one of the most versatile woodsball markers available. Backed by Tippmann’s 20 year reputation for quality and reliability, this marker matches rugged good looks with performance and function.
The X7 Phenom with FlexValve Technology is the first mechanical pneumatic paintball marker to offer the combination of improved air efficiency, superior accuracy, and the flexibility of CO2 or compressed air usage. The FlexValve operates below 300 PSI for improved air efficiency allowing you to get over 1,400 shots from a 68 cubic inch 4500 psi tank. Due to its blow forward design, recoil is virtually eliminated for improved accuracy. The Phenom’s sear-less design incorporates fewer wear parts, making maintenance easier than ever. Players have never been offered such a complete package – the performance of a tournament marker…the dependability of a mechanical marker…the durability of a Tippmann and the ability to customize their marker with thousands of different looks. The X7 Phenom truly is in a class of its own.
- Made in the USA
- Low recoil blow forward design
- Reliable mechanical semi auto operation
- Greater gas efficiency than A5, X7 or 98 Custom
- Over 1400 shots per 68ci 4500 psi HPA tank
- Accepts X7 stocks, fore grips and sight rails
- Compact and lightweight aluminum body
- Pushpin construction for easy field stripping
- Quick release magazine with built-in tool storage
- Gas through grip eliminates need for hoses to blow or snag, giving a more streamlined look and feel
- Redesigned Cyclone Feed System paddles feed up to 20 balls-per-second without batteries
- Picatinny top rail to easily add new sights or handles
- Air-thru stock compatible
- Removable front and rear sights
- Low profile, offset hopper for clear line of sight
- Modular forward hand guard with two rails to add sights, lasers, bipods or other accessories
- Internal regulator with new external velocity adjustment (tool required)
- 9.5” high performance, stone-honed barrel
- Includes maintenance pack, barrel blocking device, and marker lubricant
- 2 year manufacturers marker warranty